Friday, March 27, 2009

Wow, an update 2 times in a week, I must be on a roll!
Here's just a few pictures that I wanted to share..


This is Aidan after we wake him up at Gramma and Grandpa's house to go home. The poor guy just can't stay awake. Once we put him on the bottom step and he fell forward as he fell asleep again. Good thing his pillow was on the floor!


On Monday we had a busy day. I had 6 kids, my 3, Ziva, and Kate and Tim! It was nice to have Kate and Tim, even if it was only for a day! My kids were very happy to play with them again!
They all had lots of fun in the sand box! It was Tim's first time and he didn't want to come out!



Tim looking thoughtful...back at the sandbox. Everyone got out to play something else, so he did too...but he wanted to go back in!


This is Ziva, she comes to play with us on Monday's and Wednesday's. She is exactly a year younger than Anna.



Here's my sunshine!


Rachel 'helping' me with the laundry


Aidan LOVES Rachel. He says that she is his best friend :)




On a sadder note....Eric was helping his Dad cut down some trees with a chainsaw today...and he cut himself. I don't know how bad it is as I was not there. His mom has taken him to the ER in Paris. He cut his right wrist. He says that he can feel and move everything so that's a good thing! I guess it's also a blessing in disguise that he has no work for next week anyways, so that he has some time to recover. I post an update later once he's home and I know more!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Hey there!! You won one of the Toy Wranglers from my blog.

Will you email me your addy

mom2rhett@gmail.com

Thanks!!

annies home said...

great pictures
thanks for visiting my blog good luck in the contest you entered