Thursday, April 16, 2009

Well, I just emptied my camera onto the computer, so I thought I may as well put some of the photos up here.
About Eric's hand....he was very lucky and he only got a flesh wound from the chainsaw. There were a few cuts and they actually ran on either side of the tendon. We joke that his Guardian Angel is missing his hand so that Eric was spared his. Thanks to the Lord! Eric did take a picture of it which is here in the album Eric's Owy. WARNING: GRAPHIC SHOT OF HIS CUT WITH THE STITCHES, DON'T LOOK IF YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE!!! That's why I didn't put it here.

Here is Rachel on Daddy's shoulders. She likes this and is starting to grab his ears to hang on!!


Sometimes when we are eating supper, she will hang out in the high chair with us! She still needs blankets beside her so she doesn't fall over....or I need to put the buckles back in.


I love this shot...I call it my hairless family members :) Only cuz Anna didn't make it into the shot.

Here's my little man! I can't believe that he's going to be 5 this year!



We went to cottage for Easter with my parents. Aidan is playing chess with my Dad. Aidan doesn't quite get it, but he still has fun playing it! He just wants to get Kings.



Anna is coping the tree's face :)



Here's Rachel talking and smiling at her Daddy, she's so cute!! We love her if you can't tell!!



Apparently the cottage was just too busy for my kids, because on Monday they just couldn't stay awake.Here's a funny video of the kids with the singing fish at the cottage...too funny! Anna kept saying after 'The fish was talking to me!" Enjoy

No comments: