Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm falling a little behind in my updates, so I'm going to do a few little ones so that it is not one big one! I'll set them up to come out one a day for a few days!


I just wanted to share yet another picture of my adorable little baby...


Here is my Anna baby having a nap. I quite often find her in her bed like this! I let her start her quiet time with a book and she often falls asleep reading it!


We spent our May long weekend at the cottage again this year of course! It was not the warmest out, but thankfully we did not get too much rain, so the kids were still able to play outside a lot. Eric and Rachel and I did a lot of extra driving that weekend as we went back home on Saturday night, slept at home, and then went to Eric's installation the next morning at church ( he is now a deacon in our church) and then after church we went home, fed Rachel, packed a lunch and drove back to the cottage and enjoyed the rest of the weekend there.
Here are Kate and Declan 'fishing' off the end of the dock. You can see how high the water is this year. It is over the sea wall that was built 2 winters ago. I guess my parents picked the right year to do that as the water was so low that year!


My Mom brought her Wii and Wii fit along in case of rain and we had some amusing times with that! Here they are boxing! Which I must say, it's more fun to watch the people bozing then the boxing! My mom spends most of her time giggling that she can hardly fight! I love it!


The jobs to get done this year was getting the dock in...not a warm job that's for sure. Ken is the lucky one with the wet suit so he gets to be the one in the water!


The other job was to reshingle the boat house. The guys were speedy quick at it...mostly because they brought the compressor and air tools along!


One afternoon the kids were having a blast in the basement. This is a birthday party for Declan (who had just recently had his birthday) I just love the imagination of children!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

big suprise to see Eric's posture in the "boxing" picture :)

bro brian