Sunday, November 02, 2008

October

Hey Everyone,

Here is my latest belly picture as promised. This is me at 33 weeks, two weeks ago. As you can see I am getting pretty big.




Strangers are asking me all the time if I am due anyday, or telling me that I look like I could go anytime. Sometime I get a little tired of people staring and talking...but what can you do! So right now I am 35 weeks, so that's 4.5 weeks until my due date. Time is going by quickly and there's still so much I need to do!! Right now I'm still working on finishing my Christmas baking. I tried making my bark on Friday....but apparently, PC milk chocolate bars don't melt very well.....so after wasting over 2 bars I gave up and I'll try again next week. I've never had troubles making it before, so hopefully that was just a bad day. All the presents that I've bought are wrapped, so I just need to pick up a few more things and wrap those. All the gear is washed for the baby, now I just need to dig our some baby girl and baby sleepers, and pack my bags. The list goes on to, but I won't bore you with that!

On to more pictures!
These two notebooks I made for Aidan's teacher as part of her Christmas present. Each one cost me less that 50 cents to make! They are composition notebooks that I got from the dollar store ( 4/$1) , and I decorated them with papers and ribbons etc that I had. They were fun to make and I think they look good!




My kids loved them so much that I used the other two notebooks to make some for them too.


Aidan had wacky hat day at school the other week, this is what he came up with. He drew all the funny faces himself but one. He had lots of fun making it and wearing it. The only problem was that he didn't realize that wacky meant silly....and he was wacking his hat at school and some of the balloons came off. I guess I'll explain it better next time!



Last saturday we carved our pumpkins as our week was going to be too busy to do it. Eric and Aidan picked a face off the internet to do on the big one, and I just drew the little one. This was the one that we got from Aidan's class trip to Brantwood Farms.


Anna was very curious as to what was inside!


Aidan scooping out his little pumpkin..


We also set up Anna's big girl bed that day. She loves to help Daddy with tools all the time, so we put her to work!

Trying it out! She loves it and her and Aidan are very excited to be sharing a room!
Naptime on Sunday was the first time that she used her big bed. She was very excited, but managed to fall asleep!
On Thurday the 30th, Aidan had a Halloween parade and party at his school. I dropped Anna off at Aidan's friend Matthew's house and I went to help out with the party. Here they are showing off their costumes to the rest of the school!

Aidan had his third swimming lesson this week. He was a bit shyer this week, and he didn't want to put his face in or blow bubbles. He is doing well though! Hopefully he'll put his face in by the end or I guess we will be doing Sea Turtle 2 again!


Friday was beautiful weather, so I made sure that the kids had lots of time outside! Anna just loves to swing and is getting very adventureous! Hopefully she'll never fall on her head!

On Friday our kids also went Trick or Treating for the first time. In the past we decided not to go, but this year we changed our minds. The kids had so much fun! Aidan was a dragon, and Anna was a purple crayon. She wore the same costume that I wore when I was little I think that I was in kindergarten when I wore it!


Getting candy from our next door neighbour. She made special little bags for our kids!

Sitting for a picture by the pumpkins!

"Look at all our candy and chocolate!!!!"

I dressed up to hand out candy too. This is a costume that my Grandma Bobbe made for me when I was around 8 or so.....it still fits, and I didn't even need to stuff it!


Take care everyone!! Hopefully soon I'll be able to post some pictures of our new little Hart!

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Hi Beck! I enjoyed reading your blog today! Cute pics! The kids are growing up so fast it seems when I don't see them very often. I love the costume pictures and your big belly! I think it will be any day now... Then I can come visit you! Unless we are finally out by then...
Take care! Shauna

Irene said...

Hey Becky; Anna looks so cute in that Crayola costume. Can't believe you'll be having your baby already. I'm excited for you! Take care of yourself. Irene

amymom24 said...

Great update! You look nice and uncomfortable... LOL! Only a few more weeks! It is amazing how much bigger you can get after a few pregnancies, eh?

You look very cute in your pumpkin costume:)