Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I recently got out my lego from when I was little for the kids to play with. They are having so much fun with it! Anna will sit there for over 45 minutes and just put blocks on a platform. She was very proud of her creation!

We thought that maybe Rachel would enjoy veggies as she was't all that interested in cereal. But she didn't really care for that either.


She would rather eat her tray :)

I've switched to Nestle cereal now and she seems to like that much better, but won't eat it with veggies mixed in :)

We finally got around to putting some flowers in! May kinda snuck past us so we did it in June this year. We only planted tomatoes for vegetables, as we decided to get Eric's wisdom teeth pulled instead of paying monday to start square foot gardening.


The kids are using my new chair (which is soooo comfy!!) as a bus for all of their animals..again, I love a child's imagination!



Rachel loves to swing. Here she is in the swing at the park nearby!


Anna loves the swing too and she always wants underdoggies and to go higher!


I went with Aidan's class to Mohawk Park for their yearend trip on June 12th. Thankfully the weather was warn and sunny! Aidan had so much fun just getting there as we took a bus!


As we walked up to the splashpad at the park my ever cautious son says....I'm not going in there. So far part of it he just stood on the side watching everyone else. He lives vicariously through others we always say!


His teacher Mrs Kiosses was trying to get him in.


This was about as close as he got! One step at a time I guess!

No comments: